The purpose of the document is to ensure teams and associations have a fair opportunity to represent themselves. Though many variables can occur during gameplay the document will focus on two distinct areas of protest:
1. The protest in respect to an interpretation or violation of a GHGHL rule
2. The protest in respect to an improperly registered, unregistered, ineligible or suspended player
Note: This is complaint-driven and without a formal form submitted with investigating material like a game sheet the Executive will not pursue the matter.
1. All aspects of the form are to be completed and game sheet if required
2. Submit filled out form to Associations Representative to the GHGHL Executive.
3. A representative will forward the document onto the Vice President and Discipline through the email@example.com
4. Vice President and Discipline will review the protest and determine the course of action within 72 hrs.
5. The results of their decision will be sent to the affected parties and if changes are needed on the website an email request for change will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.